These are all pix from my camera phone which I use more than I should... :\ But its just so handy for those special moments....Here are my top ten phonepix! In no particular order...
#1. Daddy getting the pleasure of a 'stand on my feet' daugher dance.
#1. Daddy getting the pleasure of a 'stand on my feet' daugher dance.
#3. Walker Reunion summer 2008
#4. Hanging with cousin Grace in SLC
#5. Mark's broken lil toe...is was pretty rad.
#6. Thanksgiving hat making with friends 2007
#7. Just Lydia doing what she does best...making ppl laugh.
#8. Faye's lil trip to the hospitol she fell off our bed and cracked her head on our nightstand. Two staples and a popcicle later she was ready to do it all over again. ^^


3 comments:
loved 'em! especially the ones of lydi in the glasses and faye with her big smile at the end. it reminded me of how she wanted to tell the dentist she wanted shark teeth! she is a crack up!
Your girls are too cute.
I am the same way. I always take pictures with my phone to send to family and what not. Well, I never update my blog cause I need to be better at using my camera. I COMPLETELY appreciated this post. love ya!
Post a Comment