Friday, December 12, 2008

For those of you who thought I was kidding...

...well I wasn't. ^^



This is Faye's 1st Program ever it was the Holiday program for her Preschool. I've never seen her more excited for anything...and once we experienced it....well let's just say I'm glad we brought the camera. They had her front and center and I'll never know why :P

...Mom and Dad were soo proud we took her out to McDonalds for dinner ;)

6 comments:

Walkers World said...

Crystal & Faith you are wonderful! Faye you looked so cute and mom was very patient. Way to go parents!! It is only a confident child who is that comfortable in another child's personal space;-}.Maybe if she sits on her hands she could wear a dress again. We think you are all wonderful and love you to pieces!!!
Grammy and Grandpa Walker**

The Allen Family said...

That is so stinkin' funny. I laughed so hard through the whole thing. Your captions only made it better. She is so cute and I bet you get a kick out of her everyday! miss you

Abbey said...

Oh my word!! I loved it! What a treasure to have been able to capture all of that on video. I'm sure she'll absolutely love watching it when she's our age eh?

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

I was laughing the whole time I watched that while McKenzie asked what was so funny! What a cute girl. Tell her we think she did a great job!

jason and andrea said...

I laughed so hard! Especially when she kissed her neighbor! She's such a funny girl! She looked so cute in that dress, too. This just makes me look forward to when Addie is that age! I hope we get to see you guys soon!

The Cecil's said...

Awe! I'm in LOVE! I hope we can see you sometime this holiday! Faye lookes SO MUCH like you I can't believe it! SO CUTE. THat little neighbor boy doesn't know what he's missin!